After Care for Permanent Eyebrows:
What to expect and important instructions:
Your therapist has applied the appropriate post treatment products after your Microblading treatment.
Your aftercare is as follows:
- DO NOT touch, wet or apply any other product for the following 5 days AFTER your treatment as this can effect your healed result & disrupt the healing process & pigment retention.
- ONLY AFTER 5 days you can apply the barrier cream provided 3 to 4 times a day with a clean cotton bud for approximately 10 days.
- Clean brows with a clean damp cotton pad ONLY.
- Remember that peeling, flaking, fading & loss of pigment can occur during the next 28 days but DO NOT pick any scabs as this can effect your outcome.
- All of the above can happen & is completely normal, equally you may have little or no peeling/scabbing.
- Your follow up procedure is vital & part of the process 4 weeks after your initial procedure.